Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Year's Resolutions

We all have them and most of the time they're only held onto a few weeks, at most! One of mine is taking either our sun room, which is a dumping ground for things right now, or part of our attic (which is our holiday storage center), into a scrap/craft room. The only problem with either of those rooms are that both areas are small and won't have extra room for all of the gadgets I (we) seem to collect. Well, I have a solution for you!! Check out Scrapbooks Etc. for some really cheap & cute ideas! I personally LOVE the uses for a toilet roll holder and 5 gallon paint container! Share with us your favorite storage ideas! Trust me, I'm going to need them once I get started rearranging! Another bonus is many of the home improvement stores are having sales right now - you may be able to find these things even cheaper!

No comments:

Post a Comment